Home – Academy – Child Agreement
The Academy will:
- Encourage children to do their best at all times.
- Encourage children to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
- Inform parents of the children’s progress at termly meetings.
- Inform parents about what the teachers aim to teach the children each term.
- Not tolerate any form of racism.
Teacher’s signature _________________________________
- Ensure child arrives on time – 8.50am.
- Ensure child attends regularly.
- Attend Open Evenings to discuss child’s progress, one each term.
Parent/Carer’s signature ________________________________
Child will keep the academy’s Golden Rules:
- I will take good care of the equipment and building.
- I will walk inside the building.
- I will talk quietly.
- I will be friendly and help others.
- I will behave sensibly.
Child’s signature _________________________________
Together we will:
- Tackle any special needs.
- Encourage the children to keep the academy’s Golden Rules.
- Support child’s learning to help them achieve their best.